Timmy and I just made a wave bottle from a mini water bottle, baby oil, beads, glitter, and food coloring. We should have used blue food coloring to make it more like waves in the ocean, but other than that it looks pretty cool and the baby likes playing with it too!
1. Full empty bottle 1/3 with water.
2. Put food coloring in( nothing dark)
3. Add glitter, beads, a little boat would be cool too!
4. Fill the rest up with the baby oil.
5. Use strong glue to hold cap on to prevent from ever opening! (that would be a terrible mess!)